INFORMATION COLLECTED DURING USE OF OUR SERVICES:
Your preferred language and country site (if applicable)
- The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
- Your mobile operating system
- Your geolocation
- The type of mobile internet browsers you are using
- Driver location data, which we use to track trips and assist with navigation
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECTED:
- Our primary goal in collecting your information is to provide you with an enhanced experience when using the Services. We use your information to closely monitor which features of the Services are used most, to allow you to view your trip history, rate trips, and to determine which features we need to focus on improving, including usage patterns and geographic locations to determine where we should offer or focus services, features and/or resources.
- Location data helps improve our services, including pickups, navigation, and customer support.
- Riders who have enabled "CubeDeliveryX" to collect location data from their mobile device may also enable the Emergency Data Sharing feature that shares data with emergency police, fire, and ambulance services. Such data includes approximate location at the time the emergency call was placed; the car’s make, model, color, and license plate information; the rider’s name and phone number; pickup and dropoff locations; and the driver’s name.
- Riders who have enabled "CubeDeliveryX" to collect location data from their mobile device may also enable "CubeDeliveryX" to share their location with their driver from the time the ride is requested to the start of the trip. This can help improve pickups for both drivers and riders, particularly in crowded areas.
The main purpose of our app is to provide service to the end user. By pickup from their location to their destination location. App using real time navigation for this location-based feature in your app that needs access to location in the background.
We need background location to be enabled for fetching real time updates for the trip. So by this user and the company owner we can know the driver car real time movement.
This app needs to obtain information about driver location so that it can:
1) Measure the distance traveled
2) Use GPS satellite data to correct the time used in this app
1) This app needs to monitor driver location even if you are using a different app, such as talking on the phone. This is called "Background" location usage and is needed by this app to accurately measure the distance that was traveled even if you are using a different app on your phone.